.

.

Monday, May 1, 2017

In The Beginning...

Hello, my name is Sharon and Poor Girls Mercantile is my endeavor.

I'm in the middle of building the PGM website and there will be an About Page where I will explain the story behind PGM further.  In a nutshell, I want to create terrific stuff that is hopefully affordable for most everyone.  Nothing bugs me more than these sites who are all "we love you! you're part of our tribe!...all you have to do is purchase our $100 tshirts!"  Pffffffft.

I also promise that there will be a bunch of other stuff that will have nothing to do with you spending money  Nothing is worse than sites who constantly want you to buy from them.

I also want the site to be fun and inspirational but not in that corny, platitudinal way that seems to be so prevalent everywhere.  PGM is about being real.  In other words, you will not see much of this kind of thing:




So, welcome.  I'm really glad you're here.  There's exciting stuff coming.

   photo sharon coffee cup sig3_zpsa0eabycr.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be automatically deleted without being read.
We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...