.

.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Are You "Hate-Following" Me?

I was just doing some work on my websites and once again saw that my sites are getting hits from people who know me quite well, seemingly don't care for me and subsequently choose to not interact with me in real life or who sorta know me indirectly but have no reason to interact in real life or fake life or anywhere - the people who have no business in your business. I can tell who it is because their town/location shows up a lot on the it's very easy to get their IP addresses and/or phone information so I can pretty easily figure out who they are). 

I think it's called "hate-following" or "hate-stalking".  Heck, they can spy on me all they want if they are so inclined but -  
don't you think that's weird or sad or creepy or all of the above? 

Do you creep around people who you don't like?

I hope not - life is too short for that nonsense.

Plus there are about 800 gazillion better things to do with your time.  


But okay, interloper(s), here you are on my site(s).  My amazing powers of deduction lead me to believe that you are very interested in me.  So that must mean you keep coming back here trying to find out stuff about me.  
That's understandable; afterall, I'm interesting.  And fun. And slightly nuts.
Since you have chosen not to interact me in a normal fashion, I can only make guesses as to what keeps you coming back here.  I have a few ideas but we should probably have a real discussion so I know for sure.


Silly me.


#LetItGo
#TimeToMoveOn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be automatically deleted without being read.
We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...